I’m so lucky to have the love that I have.
I want to be interesting. I want to be brilliant and naive at the same time. I want to see the world through fresh eyes, but be timid enough to know when to take a step back. I want to be forever surrounded by the love of friends and family, but be at peace in an art studio all to myself. I want to be young and full of life, but also older and filled with wisdom. I’m feeling so excited about the world, in the same moment that I feel so anxious.
1. My class that’s 9 hours long on Fridays actually doesn’t suck after all! All of my favorite people are in it from my major and we get so much free reign! I laughed so much on Friday.
2. I went home for a bit and my sisters baby bump is growing and it’s both super weird and super cool.
3. I saw David and we had such good food, then I fell asleep on his couch w him and woke up super late, but it was worth it.
New Years Resolutions
- obligatory “healthier lifestyle” (to look good for my sister’s wedding and my goal is to look good in a crop top)
- my reward will be a lace bralette
- be more positive (no mo talkin shit)
If there’s a way to say, “I love you” without kissing all over your neck, I’m still not sure I know how. If there’s a place to fall that doesn’t land in your arms, I can’t say I know where. If I can smile and it doesn’t begin with your voice, I don’t think I’ve mastered it. And if there’s a way to live without your soul, I’d think I might be dead.